The Varicose Vein Tonic is a combination of essential oils that can help increase circulation, reduce swelling, and reverse the discoloration associated with varicose veins. In particular, the Varicose Vein Tonic contains:
- Cypress: a powerful anti-inflammatory to help reduce swelling
- Helichrysum Italicum: Used to increase blood flow to capillaries
- Yarrow: a natural astringent and whole body tonic
- Peppermint: Used to relax smooth muscles to improve circulation through the veins
- Rosemary Verbenone: used for centuries to boost circulation
- Lemon: astringent and anti-inflammatory to help reduce swelling
- Frankincense Sacra: Used to help smooth out surrounding skin
- Geranium: Used to tone the skin to reduce the appearance of spider veins and varicose veins
- Cedarwood: Used for the breakdown of toxins and fatty buildup
- Clary Sage: Used as a relaxant and skin astringent
- Myrrh: Used to improves skin tone
- Bulgarian Rose Otto: Used to promote skin regeneration
- Hyssop: Used for regulating blood pressure to lower emergence of new varicose veins
- Calendula: Used to support faster healing
- Foraha: Powerful anti-inflammatory carrier oil
- Moringa: Used to prevent and reverse skin damage
Specific Benefits of Varicose Vein Blend:
Reduce swelling and discoloration... Thanks to the powerful anti-inflammatory properties of the oils in this blend, the varicose vein tonic is useful for quickly reduce inflammation, swelling, and discoloration that are characteristic of varicose veins.
Prevents new varicose veins from forming... The same physical effects of this blend that help reduce varicose veins, such as improved circulation, reduced inflammation, and the breakdown of toxins, also prevent the formation of additional varicose veins and spider veins.
Increase Circulation... The oils in the varicose vein tonic are all recommended for relaxing smooth muscles in veins, promoting healthy circulation in capillaries, and regulating blood pressure to ensure blood is moving properly through the body.
Direct treatment of varicose veins:
Apply the blend directly to the skin surrounding the varicose veins each day in the morning. Continue to apply the blend for at least 4 weeks.
Warm and cold compresses:
Alternate warm and cold compresses containing 5 drops of the varicose veins for 20 minutes at a time, once a day, for a minimum of 2 weeks.
In the bath:
Add several drops of the blend to your bath once the water has already been drawn.
Free Shipping on All Orders over the Continental US!
We use SSL to keep your information private
Return unused items within 45 days of purchase
Friendly, Responsive Support