Frankincense Rivae Resin is a variety of Frankincense from trees that grow in Ethiopia. It's considered to be a "finer" Frankincense.
The oil contains over 200 molecular compounds that produce a complex, soft, woody, and elegant aroma. Frankincense Rivae Essential Oil is popular in aromatherapy for its powerful uplifting and clarifying effects on the body and mind.
Frankincense Rivae Essential Oil has been used in worship for thousands of years and is said to belong to the family of 'sacred scents' and is highly valued for its healing powers and intoxicating fragrance.
Properties: Analgesic, Antifungal, Anti-inflammatory, Antioxidant, Antiseptic, Astringent, Carminative, Digestive, Diuretic, Expectorant, Sedative, Tonic, Vulnerary
Specific Benefits of Frankincense Rivae Resin:
Uplifting and clarifying
Frankincense Rivae contains high amounts of alpha-pinene, a substance that is known to contribute to the uplifting and clarifying effects of this oil on the body and the mind.
Clearing respiratory problems
Frankincense Rivae is used in aromatherapy to widen airways and promotes deep, calm breathing. In addition, it has expectorant properties and is often used to help clear the lungs of built up mucus or foreign substances that can cause asthma or allergic reactions.
- Crush Resin with a mortar or pestle and add a teaspoon into 1-2 cups of warm or room temperature water. No heat is necessary to extract the medicinal properties from the resin.
- Use plastic wrap or a cloth to cover your cup or container. Let set overnight.
- Drink the resin infusion throughout the next day.
- This tea should be good for a couple days refrigerated.
- If you made too much, try freezing the remaining tea in ice cube trays.
- Make sure to listen to your body and moderate your intake. It is better to consume small amounts over-time, rather than a large quantity all at once.
- You can reuse the tears used during the first infusion for another batch!
How to Burn Resin:
With multiple different resin burners available, there are many ways to burn resin. We recommend using an adjustable resin burner, with these burners you may use a candle and adjust to the desired heat.
Burning resin using a charcoal: Using tongs, light a charcoal with matches or lighter until it ignites. Once it is lit, put the charcoal in an incense burner (avoid wood or glass as it would burn or shatter.) To prevent burning any surfaces fill the bottom of the container with sand, stones or dirt. Add a small amount of resin to the top of the charcoal. As the resin burns feel the atmosphere get blanketed in aromatic bliss!
Free Shipping on All Orders over the Continental US!
We use SSL to keep your information private
Return unused items within 45 days of purchase
Friendly, Responsive Support