- Improved circulation
- Cramps, whether it is muscular, intestinal or respiratory
- Toothaches and general gum health
- Intestinal Gas and Bloating
- Blood detoxification, cellulite and water retention
- Bringing color into the Skin
- Alterness and increased energy
- Stomach ulcers and bile regulation
- Toning muscles, skin and tissues
- Wound healing
Mountain Juniper Berry Essential Oil is different not only in aroma, but it's known as the sabinene type because it is highest in sabinenes, which have been shown to benefit liver function and digestion, relieve arthritis, and can soothe skin conditions.Our founder, Hope Johnson loves to use this Juniper Berry oil in the shower, by just placing a few drops in her palm and spreading all over her body from toes to neck. This is also great inhaled to bring the thoughts back to peace. To learn more about the difference between the two varieties of Juniper Berry Essential Oil that we carry, please see this article.
Free Shipping on All Orders over the Continental US!
We use SSL to keep your information private
Return unused items within 45 days of purchase
Friendly, Responsive Support