This Helichrysum Italicum Essential Oil is grown in Mediterranean climate of Italy. With skin repairing Neryl Acetate hovering around 35% and Italidones around 6%, this oil M has the perfect balance of anti-aging and skin healing chemical constituents. It's also a source of anti-inflammatory gamma curcumene; and selinene, a sesquiterpene which has been shown to:
- Delete mis-coded DNA information from cells
- Increase or facilitate the action of the other ingredients in the oils
- Increase blood flow to the capillaries
- Tonify the endocrine system
- Pass the blood-brain barrier, supporting blood flow to the brain
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Healing Wounds, Scar Tissue, Stretch Marks, Uneven Skin and Bruises
- Filling-in Wrinkles
- Eliminating Unhealthy Moles
- Healing Rashes of All Kinds, and Especially those that arise from Eczema, Psoriasis and Candida
Emotionally... The enthrallingly complex aroma aids in dissolving emotional blockages. It arouses optimism, and fuels courage and resolve, as it is effectively used to energize delight and trust, help reduce anxiety and lower stress levels. Helichrysum Essential Oil unclutters the heart, and stimulates kindness for self and others, while unifying the body and spirit.
Spiritually... Helichrysum Essential Oil helps reveal and unravel habitual thought patterns that keep people stuck in patterns of painful experiences. The oil adds yellow, blue, orange, and red to the etheric bodies, and brings balance, creativity, adaptability, and communication to individual chakras. It also stimulates regular spiritual practice, enlightenment, and transcendence.
Other Physical Benefits... Used to help thin the blood, encourage balance for organ and glandular function, reduce inflammation, relieve coughs stimulated by phlegm in the respiratory tract, as well as coughing due to itchiness in the throat caused by infections, strengthen the nervous system, inhibit microbial growth and protect the body against a long list of microbial infections.
Aroma: The flowers produce strong oil that is best used sparingly. Some find it redolent of hay and tinged with amber or honey. Others have described the oil as a combination of caramelized sugar and ham (if ham were a flower!) Deciphering it requires sensory imagination, and is clearly open to panoramic and ingenious interpretations.
Properties: Antibacterial, Anti-inflammatory, Antimicrobial, Antioxidant, Antispasmodic, Astringent, Cholagogue, Cicatrizant, Diuretic, Expectorant, Hepatic, Nervine, Stimulant
(See This Link for a detailed list of the benefits associated with Helichrysum Essential Oil)
Perfumery Note: Base
Blends with: Bergamot, Clary Sage, Geranium, Frankincense, German Chamomile, Lavender, Mandarin, Neroli, Roman Chamomile, Rose, Ylang-Ylang, and Vetiver.
Popular Uses of Helichrysum Essential Oil:
- Dilute to 10-50% and apply directly to wrinkles, scars, and stretch marks or to soothe minor skin irritations.
- Gently apply 1-2 drops over minor bruises or cuts (do not massage or apply pressure to any bruise or cut).
- Consume as part of a natural cleansing regimen.
- Help relieve tension and get an overview of the thoughts passing in the mind by massaging onto the temples and the back of the neck.
- Massage 1 drop over the solar plexus and heart center 1-3 times a day or as desired for inner strength.
- Place one drop of helichrysum essential oil in the palm of your hand, rub hands together, cup over nose and mouth, and breathe naturally up to several times a day to lift the spirit.
Recipe Ideas:Body Rash Blend
German Chamomile- 5 drops
Sandalwood- 7 drops
Helichrysum Italicum - 8 drops
Lavender - 5 drops
Raspberry Seed Oil - 10ml
Sandalwood - 2.5ml
Carrot Seed - 30 drops
Jasmine 10% - 20 drops
Bulgarian Rose Otto - 10 drops
Helichrysum Italicum - 7 drops
Lavender - 10 drops
Roman Chamomile - 10 drops