Helichrysum Italicum Essential Oil Blend is a pre-blended oil consisting of 10% Helichrysum Italicum and 90% Argan. This is the same superior quality Helichrysum Essential Oil we have listed Here, blended with Virgin Argan for ease of use directly out of the bottle. This Helichrysum Italicum Essential Oil is grown in the Mediterranean climate of Italy. The oil yielded is much darker than the Corsican material and contains high levels of Neryl Acetate.
Skincare and anti-aging benefits...This Helichrysum Italicum Essential Oil contains a high concentration (nearly 39%) of Neryl Acetate, which are compounds containing two carbonyl groups. Neryl Acetate is the chemical component of Immortelle which stimulates the production of new cells which the body can use for:
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Healing Wounds, Scar Tissue, Stretch Marks, Uneven Skin and Bruises
- Filling-in Wrinkles
- Eliminating Unhealthy Moles
- Healing Rashes of All Kinds
Spiritually... Helichrysum Italicum Essential Oil blend helps reveal and unravel habitual thought patterns that keep people stuck in patterns of painful experiences. The oil adds yellow, blue, orange, and red to the etheric bodies, and brings balance, creativity, adaptability, and communication to individual chakras. It also stimulates regular spiritual practice, enlightenment, and transcendence.
Other Physical Benefits... Helichrysum Italicum Essential Oil Blend is used in aromatherapy to help thin the blood, encourage balance for organ and glandular function, relieve coughs that are stimulated by phlegm in the respiratory tract, as well as coughing due to itchiness in the throat caused by infections, strengthen the nervous system, inhibit microbial growth and protects the body against a long list of microbial infections.
Properties: Antibacterial, Anti-inflammatory, Antimicrobial, Antioxidant, Antispasmodic, Astringent, Cholagogue, Cicatrizant, Diuretic, Expectorant, Hepatic, Nervine, Stimulant
(See This Link for a detailed list of the benefits associated with Helichrysum Essential Oil)
Perfumery Note: Base
Aroma: Earthy, Sweet, Fresh, and Warm; The Aroma of this Helichrysum Italicum from France is much smoother and more delicate than the Moroccan.
Blends with: Bergamot, Clary Sage, Geranium, Frankincense, German Chamomile, Lavender, Mandarin, Neroli, Roman Chamomile, Rose, Rosewood, Ylang-Ylang, and Vetiver.
Popular Uses of Helichrysum Italicum Essential Oil Blend:
- Apply directly to wrinkles, scars, and stretch marks or to soothe minor skin irritations.
- Gently apply 1-2 drops over minor bruises or cuts (do not massage or apply pressure to any bruise or cut).
- Consume as part of a natural cleansing regimen and nutrition regimen.
- Help relieve tension and get an overview of the thoughts passing in the mind by massaging onto the temples and the back of the neck.
- Massage 1 drop over the solar plexus and heart center 1-3 times a day or as desired for inner strength.
- Place one drop of Helichrysum Essential Oil in the palm of your hand, rub hands together, cup over nose and mouth, and breathe naturally up to several times a day to lift the spirit.