Our Organic Frankincense Carterii Resin is harvested in the hills of Eastern Africa.
How to Burn Resin: Using tongs, light a charcoal with matches or lighter until it ignites. Once it is lit, put the charcoal in an incense burner (avoid wood or glass as it would burn or shatter.) To prevent burning any surfaces fill the bottom of the container with sand, stones or dirt. Add a small amount of resin to the top of the charcoal. As the resin burns feel the atmosphere get blanketed in aromatic bliss!
Resin has been used in ceremony around the world in the most advanced civilizations from the Ancient Egyptians to the Native Americans. Used for protection, clearing energy and meditation. Resin has been used to connect with the higher self through heavenly fragrance to help heal and stabilize our minds and come into a deeper knowing of self.
- Crush Resin with a mortar or pestle and add a teaspoon into 1-2 cups of warm or room temperature water. No heat is necessary to extract the medicinal properties from the resin.
- Use plastic wrap or a cloth to cover your cup or container. Let set overnight.
- Drink the resin infusion throughout the next day.
- This tea should be good for a couple days refrigerated.
- If you made too much, try freezing the remaining tea in ice cube trays.
- Make sure to listen to your body and moderate your intake. It is better to consume small amounts over-time, rather than a large quantity all at once.
- You can reuse the tears used during the first infusion for another batch!
Free Shipping on All Orders over the Continental US!
We use SSL to keep your information private
Return unused items within 45 days of purchase
Friendly, Responsive Support